PODCAST GUEST AGREEMENT AND RELEASE
I do hereby agree, consent to and grant to the Producer hereunder all rights related to the recording and broadcast or other distribution of reproduction(s) of my voice, photograph, likeness and performance as part of my participation as a guest on the audiovisual program entitled The Practice of Nonprofit Leadership (the “Program”).
I hereby acknowledge and agree:
- The host of The Practice of Nonprofit Leadership is the sole owner of all rights in and to the Program, and the recording(s) thereof, together with any materials prepared for the Program (“Materials”) are “Work(s)-Made-For-Hire” within the meaning of the United States Copyright Act f(17 USC §101, et. seqor all purposes; and Producer has the unfettered right, among other things, to use, promote and distribute the Program one or more times in any and all media or formats and modes of transmission whatsoever, through-out the world, in perpetuity.
- I will receive no compensation for my appearances on and participation in the Program.
- I hereby waive the opportunity or right to inspect or approve the content of the Program.
- Nothing contained in this Podcast Guest Agreement and Release shall be construed to obligate Producer to use or exploit any of the rights granted or acquired herein, or to make, sell, license, distribute or otherwise use the Program or Materials whatsoever.
- My name and likeness may be used in advertising and promotional material for the Pro-gram, but not as an endorsement of any other product or service.
- I hereby release and discharge Producer, together with all of Producer’s principals, share-holders, officers, employees, agents, successors, heirs, assigns and affiliates from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the making, producing, reproducing, processing, exhibiting, distributing, publishing, transmitting by any means or otherwise using the Program and Materials.
- I am eighteen years of age or older, that I am fully competent to execute this agreement, and that no other agreements currently exist which would prevent my transferring these right to you, or your successors and assigns. I acknowledge that you intend to rely on this release, and the grant of rights herein contained, and shall incur significant costs in production of the Program in reliance upon same. As a result, I agree not to institute any legal action to contest the rights conveyed to you herein.
By typing my full name above and submitting this form, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the contents of this release and am executing same of my own free will.
Electronic Consent on: 03/22/2023 9:19 p.m.
This attorney-drafted podcast guest release is furnished courtesy of Easy Legal For Podcasters.